On the bright side I was able to take advantage of an eBay free listing day and shifted a few items which just had'nt sold through my normal channels on this blog and through the forums bringing in a nice little packet, and recieved a part payment on a commission, which hopefully will be the start of my future Hobby Fund income.
- Starting Balance 1st September = £145.27
- Sales in September = £138.50
- Sales Fee's in September = -£11.58
- Purchases in September = -£153.42
- Misc Income/Outgoings = -£11.62
- Balance 1st October = £107.15
This month I can't forsee any major spends, as commission work and finishing my own GT army is keeping me busy and for all these projects I already have everything I need to hand. Hopefully income will include some more commission fee's and if I get round to it some more sales. I've realised I've still got quite a few things to list, the only thing holding me back is time and the fact some of them could do with another dunk in the break fluid!