Friday 1 May 2009

Hobby Fund (1st May)

Well there's not alot to say about the Hobby Fund this month to be honest, but I'll stick to keeping my record of how it's going. With my American adventure I did'nt do much in the way of selling an absolutely no buying, which suits me just fine as it happens! Tommorrow Exeter Legionary comes around, so I'll be hoping to sell off a few more bits an pieces at the Bring & Buy stand while I take part in the Total Carnage Tournament with my Sisters of Battle, of course tommorrow is also Guard release day, I'll be picking up a Codex and Valk from my local Games Workshop store, one of those rare occasions I buy anything other then hobby supplies from them - supporting my local so to speak!

  • Starting Balance 1st April (Previous Sales) = £104.38

  • Sales in April = £27.50

  • Sales Fee's in April = -£0.64

  • Purchases in April = £0.00

  • Misc Income/Outgoings = £0.00

  • Balance 1st May = £131.24

No comments: