Tuesday 1 September 2009

Hobby Fund (1st September)

A few sales again this past month, though nothing spectacular - though having done a little more sorting I'm hoping this coming month will be a little better again. To balance that out I've not purchased anything directly hobby related - though not intentionally, however I decided to transfer another £100 back to 'real life' and did make some misc purchases such as a years Photobucket subscription for this very blog.

  • Starting Balance 1st August (Previous Sales) = £250.41

  • Sales in August = £55.00

  • Sales Fee's in August = -£1.84

  • Purchases in August = £0.00

  • Misc Income/Outgoings = -£158.30

  • Balance 1st September = £145.27


With more sales listings ready to go and a few bits an bobs already on ebay or sold but prior to payment things are looking good for this month - but then I don'nt think I can (or should!) resist buying a copy of Space Hulk!

No comments: