Friday 25 September 2009

Commission - Praetorian Ogryn Squad (Part 10)

It's been a busy couple of days with various projects underway, a little fustratingly none of them for my GT list, still that'll be mostly what I'll work on next week!

First update of the day is ongoing work on the Praetorian Ogryns.

At the moment I'm still churning out the gun barrels, I've almost got the first five finished now so I can move onto the rest of the guns, though I'm gonna try an do all ten at the same time.



In the meantime I've been working on Ogryns six, seven and eight (for nine and ten I need the completed guns first before I can resume working on them).

Number six is another vested Ogryn, his trousers are more or less complete and I'm just working on the vest now, both front and back are done leaving the straps over his shoulders.



Number seven is the closed jacketed Ogryn, he'll also be a 'Corporal' and so built appropriately to be a second Bonehead if the customer wants to have two squads of five Ogryns rather then one big squad of ten. He's still quite raw at the moment, thoguh the trousers are dne the lower jacket especially has a long way to go.



Finally number eight is even further behind, he'll eventually have a tunic hanging open in a similar fashion to one of my own Praetorian characters, Captain Caine. I'm currently roughing in the jacket and belt.

No comments: