Sunday 6 June 2010

EBAY - New Listings - Rare, Limited Edition, Gold 30th Anniversary White Dwarf

Forgive some blatent advertising, but after a bit of thought I've decided to take advantage of a free listing day on ebay and put up for auction my Gold Plated 30th Anniversary White Dwarf figure and see if theres any interest in it.



Rather then start low with a reserve I've simply opted to start the auction at a high price (yes I know...), though one which is still lower then they went for in the days following the Anniversary when more then one went for over £200. For those not in the know each Games Workshop store had one of these pieces which was given away at in store events for various contest's on the occasion of the 30th Anniversary of the first publication of White Dwarf magazine. This particular example was the one given away by Games Workshop's Exeter store in the UK.

The auction is HERE.

2 comments:

Raggy Paints said...

Good Luck with the auction, more than I can afford though!

Col.Gravis said...

Thankyou, I can but hope!