Monday 1 June 2009

Hobby Fund (1st June)

Another month gone and time for another update on the hobby fund.

It's been quite a month all in all, I cleared out alot of stuff, much of it at the Bring an Buy stand at Exeter Legionarry at the beginning of the month, infact it was so successful I decided to take £100 out of the hobby fund to spend on other things! The result of this after new purchases following the release of the new Codex Imperial Guard (read Valkyries) and some magnets for use on the Titan amongst other things is that the fund is now looking decidedly empty. Though that said given I've actually taken money out of the hobby fund I'm very very happy despite that! This month I'm going to get selling again, I've got quite a few things to go still, I'm fairly confident I can keep this going to at least the end of the year.

  • Starting Balance 1st May (Previous Sales) = £131.24

  • Sales in May = £126.50

  • Sales Fee's in May = -£10.50

  • Purchases in May = -£140.06

  • Misc Income/Outgoings = -£101.85

  • Balance 13th May = £5.33

2 comments:

Craig said...

whoa the fund got smashed this month ay. good stuff though; your praetorians have a sustainable future

Col.Gravis said...

It did lol, and yes hopefully!