Monday 20 August 2007

Leman Russ Progress

Took a little bit longer then I'd hoped but the Leman Russ Turret is now complete and married up to the already finished commander, I've already started work on painting the hull, I'm gonna do it in four parts essentially, each side, the main body of the hull and the tracks. The main reason for this is so I can apply a light varnish to each section once complete so as to avoid rubbing paint off as I work on the others (and of course the tracks are largely done on the sprue).




The second picture did reveal some more work needed to be done on the barrel however, just tidying really but worth doing I think!

1 comment:

ahschmidt said...

Looking good! I have been working on my IG army for quite a while, and will be posting some articles about them soon on xenite.wordpress.com. I like the greenstuff work that you did on your Rough Riders, very effective. Keep up the good work!