Almost there. I realised there was a distinct lack of Searchlight on my Chimera, and given how useful I've found them of late after experimenting with a fully mech list lately I knew I ought to model them on.
I had left one side of the turret deliberately empty as I didn't fancy using the stock hatch mounted searchlight from the vehicle accessory sprue. Originally I thought about making a box to mount it on this location, but then I realised I had several Space Marine ones. It took a little modification and pining, but I've now settled on this.
The searchlight, and belly, are now painted, so I've just got a few markings to add and a little weathering powder for a slightly dusted look around the tracks and I'm done! Not quite sure whats going to be next, possibly five more Roughriders, though a Helhound, and Basilisk/Medusa are also sitting on the bench patiently waiting for some attention. I've also made a start on several sculpting projects which will probably see the light of day soon.