Renewed progress on the Leviathan has continued over New Year, the near side is now renewed, though I still plan to add some armour panels and rivets. These additions will wait until I've finished renewing the entire vehicle though. On that front I've made good progress on the other side with sponsons added and joins largely finished and sanded. I'm also slowly starting work on the front, the Doomesday Cannon is again mounted, though its got some significant work to go on it, I'm going to hopefully replace the far side armour plate later today which will allow me to work on some details with further panels. Also now working on the Lascannon turrets, which need some adjustment due to the thicker flank armour on the hull.