Monday 2 November 2009

Hobby Fund (1st November)

Hobby Fund update time, not much to report really... Except blowing the budget on that Reaver!

So then, rather then emptying the Hobby Fund an being in debt I've decided to run a seperate Reaver Fund, which basicly means paying it back over time to my suffering bank account, I'll aim to start paying it off this comming month, which will probably be quiet again bar a few random purchases I need to make for various projects.

  • Starting Balance 1st October = £107.15

  • Sales in October = £8.00

  • Sales Fee's in October = -£0.47

  • Purchases in October = -£8.70

  • Misc Income/Outgoings = £0.18

  • Reaver Fund Repayment = £0.00

  • Balance 1st November = £106.16


  • Reaver Fund Outstanding = £325.00

2 comments:

Dodge said...

Ah yes I do remember seeing your eyes light up when he offered that Reaver for sale. It was like a kid at christmas in a toy store " I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!!" ;)

Dodge said...

p.s How's the Warhound coming along by the way :D