Saturday, 3 July 2010

Venatio Accipiter (Part 4)

It's been a while, too long infact, but I've finally got round to working on my Warhound again. The reason is there will be an Apocolypse game for my local clubs last night at our old venue at GW Exeter this coming week, and I decided I wanted to use something large and new - had to be the Warhound.

While there is a long ong way to go, I've almost finished painting the hull's interior.



Have completed the basic assembly and base coated a good portion of the lower hull and weapons, theres alot of painting to do the externals, much tidying and detailing, but assembled it's given me some serious motivation, my plan is to carry on working on it over the summer and to get it finished at last. I'm going to get on with finishing the painting on the legs next, before adding the extra armour plates and pistons to this area, then I'll get back to working on the torso.

1 comment:

bG said...

great to see a return from you, very much looking forward to seeing the progress on this project